Monday, February 4, 2008

Thing 3

The hardest part of this Thing was coming up with a title for my blog. I had such a hard time that I asked my Creative Writing class to think of a title. Even they had a hard time coming up with something creative, except one person who thought of: "A Compendium of Carbon and Silicone Based Transfer Media," which is, unfortunately, way too long to fit in the space provided. Right now "Insert Blog Title Here" will have to do.

I already had a blog from a previous course (and perhaps a future knitting blog) so I had no trouble setting up my blog. I don't like my template and will probably change it a hundred times! I walked in on out librarian making her avatar one afternoon, and, like the nerd I am, I went home and made one myself. I chose a basic black dress because I liked the silhouette. I put on a black scarf because I knit. And the two cats represent my two cats.

The only blog that I have looked at is our fabulous librarian's. I have not left a comment.

I'm glad that this part is over so that I can move on to the fun stuff!

1 comment:

Kay said...

fablous huh!! I love it. Brownie points always help. Keep going-you are doing good.