Monday, April 21, 2008

Thing 11

I've known about LibraryThing for a while, but I've been avoiding it. I was afraid that I would get lost in it and never be able to resurface. I was right! I love it! You can see the books that I added on the sidebar of this blog. I want to dive headfirst into LibraryThing and swim for days! I think I'm in love. LibraryThing, will you marry me?

Seriously though, I think this could be a useful and fun way fro my students and I to keep track of my classroom library. It seems like we never know what I have or where my books are. It would be great for my students to see what I have and know if that book would be of interest to them.

I clicked the groups tab, and saw a zillion groups that I want to explore. This will definitely be a Thing that I use. I would have explored further, but the Internet is being super slow, and I am getting frustrated.

No comments: