Monday, April 21, 2008

Thing 9

My problem with blogs is that any idiot can create a blog and type whatever they want... Present company included. Don't get me wrong, I have my blogs that I read and love, but it seems to take forever to sort through the "other" blogs.

Here are my answers:
1. I liked going through the Edublog Award Winners because the "other" blogs have already been sorted out. I usually prefer lists of award winners over searches for just that reason.

2. I thought it was easiest blog search to use the Bloglines search tool.

3. I don't think I had a "most confusing," but I didn't like the format of Syndic8.com. I couldn't even open feedster.com.

4. I found this thing overwhelming and didn't really find anything in particular to add. I think I would need more time or need to be looking for something specific. I already have too much stuff in my feed reader and not enough time to read it in.

5. I had never really thought about looking at blog award winners to find good blogs on topics I like to read about. I'm looking forward to next wears awards.

1 comment:

Canoe Sue said...

I, too thought bloglines was the easiest to use, and also thought the topic was overwhelming. It will take extended time to sort out the best information sources.
Canoe Sue