Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing 23

Wahoo! I'm finished. This has been a interesting experience.

1. My absolute favorite activities were with LibraryThing and del.icio.us. Like I said in previous posts, I knew about both of these things, but had resisted them for one reason or another. NOw I'm hooked.

2. I like to learn. I like to learn about technology. And I like to learn about new technology that I can use in the classroom and at home.

3. I really didn't think that I would like del.icio.us or find it useful. I also wasn't sure that I would find a way to use this in the classroom, but I have already used Google Notebook and others--this week.

4. I felt like some of the Things were repetitive--that I had just explored that Web 2.0 tool and I would have liked to explore more things.

5. Yes, I think I would. Once I got into this, I thought it was really fun and helpful.

6. fun, excellent, informative, useful.

7. Ok, ok, I will.

This was a blast!

No comments: