Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing 21



My podcast is about... wait for it... Pride and Prejudice. See a theme? I used PhotoStory to create my podcast.

This technology could be used to create so many wonderful things (book reviews, unit intorductions, etc.) for our students and for our students to create things. Many of my students have chosen to create PhotoStory videos instead of PowerPoint presentations. I think this could be great in the library for many things. You could have a weekly library report (what's new, etc.) Or you could have students and teachers record book reviews. Podcasts are great fro so many educational things!

1 comment:

Random Travels said...

Your podcast totally made me smile. I love the book in all it's printings (and movies). You did a great job! (You also gave me a different idea for my book review....Thanks!)