Friday, April 18, 2008

Thing 7

I used Google Notebook today to give my students a list of links that they could use for their research. I just kept adding links to my notebooks as I poked around the internet and they were able to use it as they were researching today. I was really glad that I had done that--they had a list of places to start so that they weren't completely in the dark when they started.

I've also used Google Docs in collaborating with other teachers. We created a WebQuest and several other documents that we were each able to edit and share with each other. In addition we could use that document as the WebQuest that the students used.

I also think that Google Notebook and Google Docs would be great for students who are collaborating with each other. They could use Notebook to share Internet sites with each other and edit group documents for varying school projects. I think Google Tools are a wonderful resource in an education setting.

No comments: